New Suspension

moune

I am about to replace my suspension and wonder if there is any aftermarket suspension that have the same smooth(floating) ride. I would like to get the same factory suspension but is too expensive. Any certain shocks, springs, strut bars, ect...? Also what does any think of aftermarket air suspension? Like how does it ride and does anyone recommend it.

Thanks.

moune, I'm about to replace my struts and springs. From information that I have read here on LOC and buying the parts, the OEM struts are very competitive in price. The only after market springs that I read about lower the car about 1- 1 1/2" and I did not want that.

So, my suggestions is to stay with OEM parts

from what i've taken from my mechanic, research, and the other members posts throughout the past is that putting aftermarket suspension on the LS's really sacrifice the ride comfort....

much harsher ride, and you lose that soft, gliding effect that we all love so much...

ie kyb struts and such, are really harsh

i would definately stick with the OE components, they are expensive but if you look around you can find good deals....... and you won't have to sacrifice the ride comfort the LS is known for