Brakes

Jeffstri

you got to be kidding right? well aways it takes about 2hrs total for soemone who never done it before and about 3 difrent size sockets. if you never done it before on any car i dont recomend you start to try on a lexus... Dam DudE!

you got to be kidding right? well aways it takes about 2hrs total for soemone who never done it before and about 3 difrent size sockets. if you never done it before on any car i dont recomend you start to try on a lexus... Dam DudE!

Not kidding at all. I've done Mazda 929 multiple time, BMW 740IL and several Passata, and they are all different. Looking for some guidance on RX300 - mainly which bolts to remove, what to torque them to, and any other idisyncrasies I should be aware of before I start.

Not kidding at all. I've done Mazda 929 multiple time, BMW 740IL and several Passata, and they are all different. Looking for some guidance on RX300 - mainly which bolts to remove, what to torque them to, and any other idisyncrasies I should be aware of before I start.

Just jack up the car and look at it its really easy. half hour at the most. just to change out. but its better if you resurface the rotors first.