Why Is My Battery "perspiring" Slightly?

This is another chapter in my quest to solve my electrical ground problems. For a while now i have had the common problem of my interior lights blinking and the radio being interrupted when pressing the brakes.

I was looking under the hood yesterday to locate the ground fron the battery to the boday and noticed sum substantial corrosion and peeling of metal under and around where the ground wire meets the body. After noticing that i looked at the battery and noticed that there was a little sign of moisture on the top of the battery and also a drop of somthing that resembled bird droppings but i can assume it must be coming from the battery. It is a pretty decent battery i think its a powermaster, and i just installed it bout a year ago.

Also i have a 12 inch sub powered by a 2 channel 900 watt amp and i also have an after market 900 watt amp that powers the rest. I have been thinking maybe i need a capacitor because the system maybe drawing too much power from the battery or somthing.

I have done a lot of searching and reading about this problem but still have not been able to get a solution or fix for mine. Sorry for the long post , im just not that mecanically inclined when it comes to cars so im just trying to learn now. Getting a little frustrated and i love my sc but i just want it to run right. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

remove the battery and replace the battery grounds and terminals ,if needed replace the battery as well.

If you lose things by pressing the brake you are under powered ,either by a cable or your alternator