Power Back Door Operation

sveet

I find it a pain that all of the doors have to be unlocked before you can use the power rear door and then the power rear door has to be down before you can relock the truck.

I simply want to walk up to the truck, hit the power door button, have it open, throw my stuff in, and then hit the close button. All the unlocking and relocking seems unnecessary and a pain.

Can this be changed???

look at the cbest options in the general maintance to see if there is an option.

Nothing in the settings so I probably just have to live with it.

I also don't really like that all the doors have to be closed before you can lock. Sometimes, when my hands are full, it would be nice to "pre-lock" the doors and then use my arm to close it.

I noticed the saem thing today on an rx in the shop that i had to close all the doors to make it work .Since a new audio system was being installed it was a pin in the !Removed! to do .

Mention it to lexus maybe they will make changes to the system

but a good high audio store should be able to make a relay and diode to the computer watching the doors to fool it into thinking the doors are closed to work the door