Youll Want To Read This

I recently took my car in to get cleaned this is not something i normally do but I was feeling lazy and it was only the motor I hate cleaning it.I have a SRT intake with the exposed cone filter.I tell the guy who runs the place ive never cleaned a motor with one but i didnt think you would want to spray it directly.He had never even seen one (should have known then)but said he would put a plastic over it I said well enough and left.When I picked my car up I paid him and afterward before i got in my car I popped the hood to see and nearly puked.My filter was crushed like a pop can and motor was filthy.No one was gonna tell me.When they saw me with the hood up they came running out saying it could be pushed back

out I mean this thing was flat.I asked what happened and they said they tried to start the car and it wouldnt so they went and got gas for it and im sure it wasnt premium.Still wouldnt start and he tells me"I just couldnt understand why it wouldnt start and thought no way could it be the bag".My instinct was to attack but I held back.This guy is distant family so i had to keep my cool.I ended up leaving paying full price with a crushed filter and a tainted car. :censored: It still haunts me thinking about how long he probably sat there and cranked it over and over.After this I have done anything i can to my car if I can do I do it :chairshot: