Strut Replacement 2009 RX 350 FWD?

New to the forum and my search skills are lacking - feel free to direct me to other threads if this has been addressed.
New to me 2009 RX 350 FWD 60K miles. Belonged to an elderly Aunt and was driven somewhat regularly but very short local trips. Regular maintenance done religiously, as in oil change on or before 3000 miles (I went thru every receipt and not 1 was over 3K). I had my trusted mechanic go over it and only issue is the struts front & rear - all leaking and 1 front is actually sticking a little. I can turn a wrench and the replacement seems straight forward, especially using full strut assemblies. I have never worked on a vehicle with struts so have a few questions I am hoping some of you can answer. Car belongs to my daughter and will be used for short local daily commute and occasional 200-300 mile road trips.

The quote I got from my mechanic listed Strut Assemblies, Strut Bellows front & Rear, and Front Strut Mount.
None of the Strut Replacement Videos I found mentioned anything about bellows or mounts - 1) It looks like to me the strut assemblies include boots and mount?, 2) if not is it critical to replace them also?
What brand strut assembly would y'all recommend? There are some pretty significant cost differences between the Gabriel/Monroe vs other brands, and some describe as OEM/Original Ride Quality. Is this a case where the name brand is worth the additional cost or are the cheaper brands just fine?
Any specific advice for the install - Do's Don'ts tricks or hacks? Any other things I should address while I have it apart?

Thanks for any help.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I would wonder why the strut mounts need to be replaced.  I have used KYB shocks in the past and they were very OEM comfortable.

See this site for a couple of videos about install tips and choosing the best strut.

More Information for KYB 334400 (rockauto.com)