How to replace daytime and fog lights and what bulbs to use?

Mboxer511

Hi, this is my first time posting here. My wife has a 2012 ES350. I tried searching for the answer to my post but can only find information and instructions for the regular headlights.

I would like to replace the daytime running bulbs and fog light bulbs with white LEDs so they match the headlight bulbs.

Does anyone know if there is a different method to access those bulbs (different then where I would access the headlight bulbs)?

Also does anyone know what the bulb type/model number is that I would need for the daytime running lights and fog lights?

If anyone has any suggestions of good, white led bulbs to replace them with I would also appreciate it. I tried looking on Amazon but I'm not sure which bulbs to get.

Thanks!

Rock auto shows this one (Phillips), which should be a good brand of bulb. The page includes an install procedure video and some tips about possibly needing a CANbus load equalizer.
More Information for PHILIPS 9006 (rockauto.com)

List of this and non-LED bulbs:
2012 LEXUS ES350 3.5L V6 Fog / Driving Light Bulb | RockAuto

Thanks, that site was helpful. I found that the Daytime Running lights are a 9005 bulb and the Fog lights are a 9006 bulb.

From that I found a white LED replacement for both of them on Amazon here:
Auxbeam 9005 9006 H10 LED Fog Light Bulbs High Power 50W 3020 SMD Bulb for Fog Light, DRL, Tail lights - Xenon White 6500K (Set of 2)

I found this YouTube video on how to replace the Daytime Running Lights (2008 model is the same as my 2012 model):
Replace daytime running lights yourself 2008 Lexus

Edited by Mboxer511

Great! I would recommend that you spend a bit more for a name brand, although sometimes they are multiples more expensive. When labor to replace is not trivial, higher quality is often the better choice.