'92 Es300 - Needles And Lighting

I'm a recent customer of Lextech for an A/C unit light bulb service. I was surprised and sorta disturbed that I received the unit back and had the responsibility of splicing into other electrical wires to find power source and ground source for two new little wires that was "customed" serviced for the 14V light bulbs that they installed. I was expecting a simple OEM light bulb change and then a plug-n-play to get everything back into place. So right now I'm driving around with the unit installed with no backlighting on the unit until I have the time to search for wires to splice into.

From a customer point of view, it would be wise to detail this requirement before service somewhere on the website bc not all car owners are electronically-abled if you will. If there IS a link somewhere, please attch it here or PM/email me.

What will it take to have everything back to normal if I ship it back for OEM bulbs?

Who cover the costs shipping to and from?

You were told multiple times to grab the cigg plug wires and use them. Polarity does not matter, so just use each of the two wires. You need nothing, no voltmeter, no special tools. You should have had it done in 5 minutes. :)

ES models are only done by request, So no schematics are on file to grab the voltage from inside the unit. Other models are already on file and do not need external wiring. This will change when someone decides to take a voltage reading on the harness and post which two pins (wires) are switched ignition and ground.

Until then, not a single person has ever had a problem doing it.

• 4 months later...
You can drive your es without the cluster but you must keep your gas full and follow traffic to be safe If you want the interim cluster e-mail me and I will send it to you , maybe you want to buy it ? priced right , will sell at my cost + shipping .

I need to replace the needles and lights in my 95 es300 cluster.

I'd like to use the interim cluster while you do mine. For some reason I couldn't send an email.

My email nick at litening dot com

Thanks