2007 Lexus Ls460l Driving With The Suspension Set On High

Hi, we are the new owners of a 2007 Lexus LS460L, it has 76,000 miles on it and is in great shape and we want to keep it that way, it has all options except the rear

right seat foot rest recliner and rear DVD setup. The question I have is it ok to drive it most of the time on the high setting for the air suspension ? Our other vehicle is

a 2010 Toyota Highlander Limited and I am used to being up higher for great visibility. I was used to driving our old Lexus a 1992 ES300 but at 23 years old it started to get a dead battery if not driven more than once a week so If the high setting on the LS is not a good idea I can get used to the normal " no dash light " setting of suspension. I am so liking the fact that the suspension is so adjustable and I can really feel the difference in the way the car rides with how I set it.

The Lexus dealer has been all through it and we have had all service done, and I asked about using the air suspension and they said it is fine.

Thank you for any advice.

Hi Brett and welcome!

I would say that it is fine to drive it in any range that the manufacturer will let you set. Not going to wear anything out any more than a lower setting. Sounds like a nice car. Enjoy!

HI Landar,

Thank you for your reply, do you know if the air suspension raises the height or some other mechanism in the air shock assembly, I am asking this as the height does not seem to affect

the ride feel at all.

Best to you, Brett