Ls460l - Continued Suspension Problem - Leaning

Last year three air-struts were replaced on my 2008 LS460L. Soon after the work was completed, I returned because the car leaned to one side slightly. They indicated a sensor was broken and replaced the part. At the same time they adjusted the car higher in the suspension. My assumption is that this was easier than adjusting in evenly to exact specs. Fustrated - I asked for a Lexus rep to review the case. he agreed it was too high.

Recently the car was adjusted downward by the lead mechanic. The car is now higher on one side by 3/4" which is annoying.

has anyone else experienced this problem and what is reccomended.

Dealership is cordial and friendly - but results are terrible.

• 2 months later...

I have a 2007 LS460L with air suspension that has failed for the second time today. The car was put into service in November 2007.

The first time it failed with 22-25K. The front of the body dropped to the point that you couldn't see the top of the front tires, and the headlights were pointing into the ground about 100-150 feet in front of the car. The ride was intolerable and hitting bottom on every small bump.

The dealer had the car for 2-3 weeks and replaced vitually every part of the air suspension system including the compressor, the sensors, the computer and I believe a couple struts. They provided a loaner, but my car was given back to me several times over 3-5 weeks and failed again each time within a couple days. Ultimately they got it fixed, or so I thought.

It failed again today and is displaying the exact same symptoms it did about a year and 12K miles ago. I'm now at 36K, and am very concerned that, even if they get it fixed, it will fail at 50K+ and I'll be stuck for a horrendous out-of-warranty bill.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

• 4 weeks later...
I have a 2007 LS460L with air suspension that has failed for the second time today. The car was put into service in November 2007.

The first time it failed with 22-25K. The front of the body dropped to the point that you couldn't see the top of the front tires, and the headlights were pointing into the ground about 100-150 feet in front of the car. The ride was intolerable and hitting bottom on every small bump.

The dealer had the car for 2-3 weeks and replaced vitually every part of the air suspension system including the compressor, the sensors, the computer and I believe a couple struts. They provided a loaner, but my car was given back to me several times over 3-5 weeks and failed again each time within a couple days. Ultimately they got it fixed, or so I thought.

It failed again today and is displaying the exact same symptoms it did about a year and 12K miles ago. I'm now at 36K, and am very concerned that, even if they get it fixed, it will fail at 50K+ and I'll be stuck for a horrendous out-of-warranty bill.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Just buy a extended warranty, if you can afford the upgrade the extra warranty is cheap..