Hid Conversion On 94 Gs?

Hey, sorry but forum wouldn't let me search for HID, which is too short a keyword. I'm wondering if I could install HID's on my 94 GS? Do these work well? what is a good price for a kit? Has anyone done this before?

300 is a good price for a regualr plug and play kit no wiring

$300. is rather on the cheaper side.. A good price for some quality zenons is around $400.-$500. for lights and Ballasts. I just bought another set of Philips Ultinon's 6000K for my foglights and they ran me about $600. with shipping.. Also, you have projection headlights, right?? With those you need D2S bulbs, those are for Projection housings.. For the reflective housings you'd use D2R bulbs.. Now that's just the type of bulb, you'd still need to figure out what size.. The 2nd gen GS's use 9006, I'm not sure what size your's will be..

Thanks for the replies. mysypher, there are philips ultinons for around 400 i think on ebay.. should those be trusted? Also, i'm unsure what I have on my car (projector or reflector), but it is whatever stock 94 gs300's have. if someone knows, please tell me. Thanks

Thanks for the replies. mysypher, there are philips ultinons for around 400 i think on ebay.. should those be trusted? Also, i'm unsure what I have on my car (projector or reflector), but it is whatever stock 94 gs300's have. if someone knows, please tell me. Thanks

With the HID's from Ebay, it's not the HID kits that can't be trusted.. It's the sellers.. But I know alot of people who have bought HID's from ebay and everything is fine.. So with that, don't sweat it you'll be fine.. Just make sure you specify what you need.. As for size and bulb type, I told you what I know.. Maybe someone who knows for sure can chime in..

i see. I do know that my lowbeams are 9006. However, I was wondering if my car has reflector or projector housing? I assume that factory default is the same for all first gen GS's.

Is there anyplace to buy projector headlights that will fit on a 1st gen GS or to buy a xenon projector that will fit? I'm not sure if it is good to have a HID bulb/system inside a halogen housing.

Any suggestions, please let me know!