Adjusting Fog Light Beam Pattern

I replaced the bulbs on my RX330 fog lights.  Initially I'm seeing a hotspot that I'd like to spread out so the beam pattern is more low and wide.  I have not looked at the available adjustment screws yet; I expect there will be  left-right, up-down adjustment, but what I really need to know is if there is any beam pattern adjustment? 

thanks,

Ross

There should be some adjustment on the lamps but would be accessed from either the front with a small screwdriver but not sure that will affect the beam pattern only the directional angle of the light beam.
You could try a mask (such as tape over the top half) to see if this redirects the beam?

Right.  I was hoping though that there was an adjustment that either moved the light source, or the reflectors.  I'm afraid that up/down right/left will be all there is. 

I'll dig into it after work and see what I can find.  I was just hoping someone had previously discovered a focal adjustment, and they would pass that on 

• Like 1