Is this a normal sound while driving?

TODAY, I just picked up my 2022 RX 350 and while I was driving it, I noticed that when I am in stop and go traffic, there is a loud engine/car noise and eventually it goes away. I have narrowed it down when I am accelerating/putting my foot on the gas at certain speeds, the engine noise gets louder and then stops once I get to a cruising speed around 30mph or so. I had gone on a test drive a few weeks ago and do not recall if I heard this before. I came from a BMW as of this morning when I traded it in so this could be me comparing which I should not do...How does your RX 350 sound when you are driving stop and go traffic??

• 4 weeks later...

Go to the net and watch a few Police chases where you will hear a sound from the engine when he tromps on the gas following a sharp curve.

That's the same sound coming from my RX and most likely yours. Depending on the air intake air filter design, the sound being emitted is coming from the intake valves opening and closing which gets transmitted from the intake manifold thru the throttle valve, then thru the air filter and out the air scoop up front.  That particular sound that I am hearing is perfectly normal. If an air filter could be designed like a muffler, you would not hear that sound.  I kind a like the sound.

If that does not make sense, Chrissy, take your dealer's mechanic for a ride.