Excessive Tire Noise

I have a 2002 GS430 that I purchased new. At 7000 miles I started getting execessive tire noise. The dealer replaced the tires at 10,000 miles. Front end alignment was verified correct and wheel bearings made no noise when on the rack being tested. 7000 miles later the new tires started getting excessive road noise. When the tires reached 10000 miles usage, the noise is so loud that passengers are wondering if something is wrong with the car. Two different tire brands have been on the car, Bridgestone and Michelon. The dealer cant find anything wrong. I have heard indirectly it could be the rims. I would appreciate any help on this topic. I love the car, but the noise issue is driving me to consider to replace it with another brand.

I'm on my third set of tires, none OEM all $500+ per set. Each set is noisy, and nothing seems to help it. As in your case, alignment is correct; verified by numerous shops.

On my last car, a BMW 325i, sure the tires were noisy. But they rarely lasted more than one or two rotations (12-15K miles) so I just kept hoping the next set would be quieter.

Can anyone recommend ANY quiet tire?