Bay Area Meet?

Anyone interested in having a Bay Area meet? I live in the East Bay, but am willing to cruise somewhere in the Bay Area for a get together. If anyone is interested in doing something like this, let me know.

Also, does anyone know if the Steven's Creek event is happening again in Sept?

There will be an end of summer meet. We are still discussing possible venues. There will be a more imminent meet as we are planning a beginning of summer meet. Details are still finalizing but the initial plans are to have a BBQ up in the Sac area. This will be more of a family oriented meet where it is more of a get together, bring the family, eat, and do some outdoors activities. It will not have a car meet focus like the Stevens Creek one but you know there will be plenty of car discussions.

The car focus meet will be in Sept again.

Some of us are also driving down to SoCal for the "Carson" meet. They are finializing the details there so date and time will be forthcoming.

Hey Neo-This all sounds great! Please PM or whatever so I know the dates, etc. When is the SoCal meet? :D Also, is there a Bay Area or NorCal Lexus Club? If not, should there be? Let me know what's up. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Anyone interested in having a Bay Area meet?  I live in the East Bay, but am willing to cruise somewhere in the Bay Area for a get together.  If anyone is interested in doing something like this, let me know. 

Also, does anyone know if the Steven's Creek event is happening again in Sept?

Hi there! I too live in the East Bay (Pleasanton) & I just upgraded/updated my '93 ES300 to an '03 ES300 and then found this site!

Anyone else out there interested in doing fun things with their ES300, whatever that may be? Hint~I'm NOT a teenager interested in modifying/changing my 'baby' but that doesn't make me all bad, does it ;)

I'm looking for a new car brochure for my '03 ES300 - anyone know where i can find one??

:cheers:

KarenPLS