1994 Es300 Parts

I am new to this website and so far I have found it very informative. I have been having some problems with my 1994 ES300 that you guys can help me with.

First, I am looking for a driver side front door in pearl white to relace the original door I have now that has a dent and some scratches.

Second, I have this noise that comes from the back of my car. I have had the struts replaced twice and my mechanic still can't find where the noice is coming from. The noice drive me off the wall!

Third, I recently heard a noise in the front driver side wheel area. The noise is a click sound that only happens once in a while when I make a slow turn.

I am tring to get my car back in tip top shape and so any comments on the the above problems and any other suggestions to imporve my car would be appreciated.

:cheers:

First off, Welcome to the club! :D

The suspension noise you are hearing from the rear suspension is most likely a bushing or mount. Very common on Lexi. ;) My ES has this problem and my LS too. The LS is real bad, so I'm going to get that fixed soon(the ES isn't too bad=doesn't bug me too much!).

For your door, why don't you let a body shop take care of it? I'd bet they could make it look real nice for a similar amount that you'll spend on a door.

I agree

get the upper bushings changed or atleast lubed as well as th lower sway bar one.

the front click is the cv joint boot that has leaked and now the bearings are shot and it needs to be replaced,if it was caughtearlier before the click with just a bad boot you could have just changed the boot same amount of labour but less for parts by a few hundered

It would be cheaper to paint and repair your existing door than replace and buy and well as ship a door to you.

I thought it would be cheaper to get the door repaired by a body shop. I went to a few body shops and they all roughly gave me the same price which was around $1200. I found out that a new door will cost between $200 - $400.

Thank you for the suggestions and if you think of anything else please let me know.

I really like what many of you guys did with your cars. If you have any suggestions on improving the look, the power, etc of my car let me know.

I will post pics soon.

Brian