Is It Ok To Use This Plug Im Lost Kinda ...sorta?

ok i want to change my plugs but my questionis this in the owners manual they say to use only a iridum-tippd spark plug and that our motors are fitted with twin ground electrode spark plugs and have a pic of a single grounded spark plug and say not to use this type. (page 229 in the owners manual 1998 book)im not sure if they mean that the gs300 and gs400 can only use twin ground electrode spark plugs and not single grounded spark plugs or only the gs300.

(recomended spark plug as per here www.sparkplugs.com ) i was told it looks like the pic below here

is it ok to use this plug or am i looking at the wrong plug for my gs 400?

thanks

post-1-1083802153.jpg

good question but i don't have the answer.

Any dual tip electrode is better over single as it gives the spark 2 rather than one point to jump .Just like the bosch 4 which give it 4 places to find least resistance to make maximum spark. It also helps wear the conductor down more equally for less changes.

good question but i don't have the answer.

Any dual tip electrode is better over single as it gives the spark 2 rather than one point to jump .Just like the bosch 4 which give it 4 places to find least resistance to make maximum spark. It also helps wear the conductor down more equally for less changes.

might be true but i have been told by other gs400 owners that the bosch plugs dont work well in our cars :chairshot: and that they acutaly lost power with the bosch plugs . :cries: