Would you buy this certified car?

Hello.  My husband drives an rx350 (certified) and I am looking at the RX450 - to save a little gas.

The Hybrids are in short supply where I am so I expanded my search and found the perfect one about 10 hours drive away from where I live.

The issue has come up that the car was in an accident and the entire back bumper had to be replaced.  (I still want the car.)  My husband is voting NO because he worries that there will be future problems with some of the many technical safety features and other functions are housed in that bumper.  The repair was done in an Auto Body Shop.

I say that if the car is certified, Lexus will fix a problem like that at no cost to me... for a few years.  Besides, I think whoever replaced the bumper must have verified all the connections.  

It has been very hard to find a certified car with the features I am looking for so I am trying to understand the issues. 

My question to you is... would you buy this car?

Just a quick vote will help me make this decision. 

Please send me an answer as soon as possible.  That car won't be aviailable for long.

Thanks!

Susan, I am not a fan of hybrids, so I would not buy that car. In your case U said only the rear bumper was replaced, which indicates a minor accident. Then I would buy it if the car checked out and didn't have too many miles on it. A minor accident is not a game breaker, a major one (maybe over 7k damage) could change my mind. Good luck.