Noise while braking

I have a 2004 RX330, After replacing front brakes ( New calipers, pads and resurfaced factory rotors), there is a repeating clunking/knocking noise coming from the passenger side while coming to a stop. The sound becomes more noticable as I get closer to stopping. I have been replacing brakes on my vehicles for years and never ran into this before, I double checked brake installation for anything loose and everything was fine. I even installed another new caliper on that side to see if that might be the issue, it wasn't. Also checked front end linkages etc. for any looseness at all found nothing. Really at a loss with this one.

First welcome aboard.  One thing to note does it appear the pads are seated against the disk, or are they loose.  The other thing to look at are the control arm bushings, have they completely broken loose.  Other things to look at are the upper shock mount, maybe it broke.  Really hard to diagnose from a computer.  One last thing are the caliper spring clips, the ones that hold the brake pads in position OK.?