Gx470 Seat Covers

fmcgorman

• 11 months later...
Does anybody know where I can buy Lexus GX470 leather seat covers?  There are really nice leather seat covers available for what seems like every car except the GX470.  Anybody found a source?

Thanks.

frank@mcgorman.com

I was looking for seat covers for my 2005 GX470 also, but quickly found out that you shouldn't cover the front seats due to the enclosed air bags in the seats themselves. That shot down the seat cover option for me anyway!!! :huh:

• 1 month later...
Does anybody know where I can buy Lexus GX470 leather seat covers?  There are really nice leather seat covers available for what seems like every car except the GX470.  Anybody found a source?

Thanks.

frank@mcgorman.com

I was looking for seat covers for my 2005 GX470 also, but quickly found out that you shouldn't cover the front seats due to the enclosed air bags in the seats themselves. That shot down the seat cover option for me anyway!!! :huh:

BE CAREFUL with seat covers, they may interfere with the side airbags that are located inside the seat sides.