A more Quiet Ride

I have a Lexus 1999 ES300 (Coach Edition). I made the mistake of getting the Weapon R Dragon Air Intake system, not knowing it wouldn't make much of an impact with performance and make my car sound more like a race car. I have now realized (as the newbie that i am) that focusing on performance, for a car that was engineered as far as it well get, was a bad idea and I should focus my time on the making it smoother (if possible) and more quiet. 

I'm hoping to get some suggestions. I plan to get the engine cleaned out (have a great deal and I plan to do that because I want to keep the car for a while), so when I have that done, I'll also put the stock intake back in to help with the noise level. I need to get a new wheel (1 that's bent) to help my steering wheel shaking as I'm doing 60mph+. The original owner didn't opt out for the air suspension (or the nakamichi system for that matter). I have the stock rims (15in) with some new all season tires. 

Anything else worth paying attention to or getting to help with low noise and smoother ride?

Oh man, I'll openly admit to never hearing of a Weapon R Dragon Air Intake but it at least sounds wicked. On my ES330, the stock air system with a K&N works just fine. On my IS250AWD, a dragon might be nice.