Irontoad

Group,

for those of you that have purchased from Irontoad.com, what has been your experience? I am one of those people who always doubts something that seems too good to be true.

How can they sell the same items for that much less? For example, the oil filter I need is 1/2 the cost that the dealer charges.

Do they buy up old merchandise that Toyota does not send to their dealers??

Are there any issues with the products they have?

Thanks

Tom

There are some online discount Toyota dealers like Bob Bridge Toyota http://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/ that even slightly beat Irontoads prices. But Bob Bridge knows nothing about Lexus parts numbers so you have to do your homework in advance of ordering in order to know what Lexus parts correspond to certain Toyota part numbers. And Lexus parts which are unique to Lexus's cannot be ordered through Bob Bridge.

I requested a quote on parts from Iron Toad about 2 weeks ago but did not get a response. I was surprised they did not respond since people have mentioned them frequently in this forum. Metro Lexus in Victoria, BC and Sewell in Texus get back to me within 24 hours. There prices are a bit higher but they deliver!