Removing Back Seat Of A Rx400H

The two bolts in the front of the seat are easy enough. But if there are two more bolts in the back, I sure can't figure out how to access them. ARE there two more bolts in the back? Or is this just a matter of taking off the front two bolts and then somehow slide the seat forward out of some kind of tray that it fits into and secures it?

If its just as easy as taking off the front two bolts and pulling it out, I'll give it a whirl.

I figured out that you can move the seats forward by tugging on those black handles in front of the seats and reveal the back bolts.

But I still don't understand how to free the upholstery from the hatch compartment. The ends have flaps which will allow me to free each side, but I can't see how to free the middle. The photo shows a seam along the white piece of paper that marks where the hinge is to lift up the floor of the hatch to get into the hatch compartment. But on the other side of that hinge is a tightly anchored piece of particle board that in turn has the backseat fabric anchored beneath it. It would seem I would need to be able to lift this strip of particle board to free the backseat fabric, enabling me to pull out the back seat. But how do I go about doing this? I can't figure it out.

post-161898-0-70951500-1449769321_thumb.

Went to Lexus Dealer Service Shop who didn't know the answer and could only point me to a body shop down the street. The guy there understood (or had an educated guess) that you just yank up on it, as there are just typical plastic anchors holding it down as shown in the picture:

post-161898-0-20661600-1449783632_thumb.