After Some Info On My Headunit.

Iv been doing a lot of looking around and people seem to either have 1 of 2 types of factory head unit , then there's mine , it looks like its from factory yet i cant find out anything about it (ill chuck a picture down below of it)

What I'm trying to do is replace it with an aftermarket head unit so i can gain some features like usb and aux connectivity , also i think its partially broken and needs replacing anyway.Any info like how hard it would be to find a harness for wiring or even just the model of the unit so i can look stuff up myself would be very helpful.

prTTOmL.jpg

You have a Japanese home market import. You won't find any of those in the U.S. but they could be imported to Canada under its 25-year rule. I don't know where you would find a diagram for it and if you did it would probably be in Japanese.

It might be necessary to dismantle the car to the extent to find all the components. You might even have to run new speaker wires and install new speakers.

Maybe you could ask on the U.K. section of this forum since Japanese imports are common in the U.K.