Changed Out Ac/heat Control In Dash

Hi all, new to the forum here just want to ask a quick question. I just changed out my AC/Heat control unit. The LCD screen was going out on my old one. Before i took the old one out i made sure the ground cable to the battery was disconnected.

When i put in the new unit and reconnected the battery i heard a POP :o . Went inside the car and tried the new unit out and the auto temp does not work now? :(

can anyone out there help me with this problem. I have looked over the fuses and cant find any burnt :cries:

Not sure man. Never messed with it. You could try to contact the individual who runs lextech lighting. He may assist you. Try a search too for the diagnostic test procedure. It was listed in this forum a while ago. Follow the procedure, it will tell you what is wrong.

Well i found the diagnostic testing you talked about but.......not quite sure how to use it. Just want to make sure everyone understands i just changed out my climate control unit. I had bought one off of Ebay and the person i bought it from ( :chairshot: ) didnt seem to know what they were doing when they packed it. Have had the original unit out before when changing my Nak. head unit ,when it was put back in i never had problems. The problems only came when the new climate unit was put in. And now my old unit doesnt work either. Hmmmmmm

anyways thanks AWJ