Ijdmtoys Review-Bad Customer Service

jtspea2

Hello I wanted to share my experience with a recent IJDM toys purchase of some fog lights.

I purchased the fog lights on Amazon, they arrived, I installed and immediately noticed the halo rings were almost invisible and the fog lights had zero cut off, basically throwing light in every direction blinding other drivers.

I requested an RMA from Ijdm toys and voiced my concern,after a week of back in forth which required me to complete an online RMA form 3 times before their 3rd party system actually saved it and sent to them. I requested the RMA 22 days after I received item and my RMA was approved
31 days after I received the fog lights. I removed; re boxed and sent the units back per their requirements. I was informed that they would not be able to refund my money because the units were not returned within 30 days. I went back and forth with them, explaining this made no sense as it took them a week to process a simple RMA and they approved the RMA on the 31st day.

This has been very frustrating for me and I hope others can learn from my experience. Please purchase products from reputable sources that don’t deceive customers.

Hi Josh. Thanks for sharing your experience. Fortunately, I've had good luck with the on-line market world. But it is so easy to grab for the price and flashy product presentations. Then there are the phony "User" reviews.

You might be able to get help from the Better Business Bureau, or the Consumer Affairs division of the state where the vendor is located.

Let us know what you find out.

Paul