Which Optima Red Top For 95 Es?

Just got a 95 ES a week or so ago. Its a sweety, black with black interior! Its got 81,000 miles and the battery (Lexus badged stickers on it) is bad. I took it in to Autozone to get tested and it was only registering 10.3-10.6 volts. Great excuse to buy a new Optima Red Top (I have one in my wifes 3000GT). Anyways, this Lexus seems to do their positive/negative on different sides then most cars. The cables don't have a lot of slack to them so they just make it to the posts when the posts are closest to the firewall. The deal is the negative is closest to the driver side and the positive towards the passenger. The RedTop Optimas at Autozone only had the Positive on the drivers side. Am I missing something? What model do you use? I don't think it will reach if I just turn the battery around so the posts are towards the front of the car.

I did a search a barely found a place that sells a R34/800R at http://www.batteryweb.com/optima.cfm. This looks like what I need, but most places don't stock this. Before ordering, I want to make sure this is the right size.

Thanks for any input!!!!!

It is a waste of money to get a red orange or blue top. The best is the Yellow and it works amazing in both of my cars.

I replaced the battery wires to the starter and the main ground when i chanegd mine to make sure i had no problems with wire length as the stock ones are a bit short when swapping them out.

OK, I believe that they don't make the orange tops anymore as they are all red now. I got the 34R (R= reversed terminals) and installed with a great fit. I had to cut a piece of wood to put under the Optima as it is a bit shorter. The top holder has maybe 1/8" of extra space, but when tightened down it doesn't move a bit. Sweet :D