Looking To Get Some Bodywork Done

Hey guys, I am looking to get some custom work done on my car since I got some cash now from my insurance claims.

SK.. I am currently looking at getting the Camry TRD kit rear and side skirts for my car, just like yours since I found someone who has a set for relatively cheap ($400+shipping). How easy is it to work with urethane? Is the process the same as with fibgerglass? Do you ever hit your sideskirts on anything? They look pretty low from the pictures you have up at Cardomain.

I am also looking at a front bumper from the 92-96 Camry... I think it's called Shogun, made by Erebuni. Someone had customized this front at CL before and I really like the look of it. So I would have the Shogun front and TRD skirts and rear.

The last one I was thinking of was getting is the full 97-01 ES300 kit and have that customized to fit... There is one up on Ebay right now if you want to check how it looks like (pretty simple), but I will be ordering either from importfan.com or extremedimensions.com.

What do you all think? :lol: B)

Ureathane is much harder to work with than fibregalss.Fibre when it cracks can be covered easily urethane is much softer and likes to flex.

Yes i do rub a bit as i am so low i definatly couldnt;drive it daily.