O/d Light Flashing Keeps Coming Back

I have a 93 Sc300 with 134k.Last October I had the o/d light flashing.I flushed the fluid,then changed the filter screen,and all 3 shift solenoids.I test drove it and o/d worked again with no flashing light.I put the car away for the winter and when I took it out in May the flashing o/d light was back.I jumped out E1&TE1 and it showed code 42,a bad #1 speed sensor.I had the sensor changed and took off neg. cable and reset ECU.Drove it one day and the light was back.I then borrowed an Innova scan tool and it shorted out the scan tool.I tried jumping E1&TE1 and couldn`t get a code even though the o/d light was flashing.I then tried another scan tool and that too didn`t find any DTC`s.with the light flashing.When you first drive the car after it has been sitting the car will shift into 4th gear o/d once then it goes right back to 3rd then the light flashes.I pull over and check with a scan tool and no DTC.Has anyone heard of this before?

• 2 weeks later...