Need Help Locating Low Pressure Port For My Ac

So i recently moved to Arizona and need to recharge my AC. I've already converted my AC from R12 to R134 . But I'm now having a hard time figuring out where the low pressure port is at. Because i know there's one by my radiator with a red cap i was told that the cap will be lettered with "H" & "L" but the other one i found on the passage side of the car has a greyish cap with a "H" also how can i find out which one it is . . Please help!

My car is a 92 Lexus es300

beejayy2224,

I believe you will find that those two ports are two different sizes, and your recharge bottle kit will only fit on the one correct fitting. Check it out, and see if that so. ( Just don't pierce the recharge bottle before you do the check.)

If it is, do the recharge. I can't give you any more than that since its been two different generations of ES's for me since I had one of those. I'm sure that if I'm incorrect, someone will let the both of us know. Good Luck!