2007 Rx 350 Dash Board Ratttle

I have an irritating rattle/squeak located in/around the right hand ventilation vent in the dashboard.The noise could be caused by plastic rubbing on plastic in or around this vent. Every time the glove compartment door is opened, the noise is eliminated. When the door is reclosed, the noise returns. I've tried using some sealant tape in/around the lip of the glove compartment door. But that doesn't help. I can't seem to find it and I don't know how to easily remove the vent so that I can examine it. Any ideas on how to proceed to cure this problem.

My wife's '09 RX350 also has a squeak in the dash...that is literally the ONLY complaint we have with it. It's been the best vehicle we've ever owned. I'm not going to disassemble the dash on hers to try and chase it down, so the only advice I can give is learn to live with it. You may resolve one squeak and get 3 back in its place. If you don't mind, I'd say go for it. You may want to try HELM publishing for a service manual (or a set of them). Here's a link to the service manuals for your 2007: http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=TMS&Make=LEX&Model=RX35&Year=2007&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=