This Used 2007 Gx470 Worth Purchasing?

LexVR4

At my local Lexus dealer they have a pre-owned 2007 Lexus GX470 that appears to be in good condition and is pretty much loaded :D The con of it is I saw it in person and the ad on their website states that it is a Non-smoker car, it actually IS a smoker car but I think it can be fixed over time. Carfax checks out with good service record.

Link to ad: http://www.lexusofmadison.com/VehicleDetails/used-2007-Lexus-GX_470-4WD_4dr-Middleton-WI/2006729733

Guess it is up to you, I love our GX460. Have driven a GX470 many times and they are great too! I wouldn't be happy about the fact that they are saying non smoker if it is clear that it has been smoked in myself.

Either way Welcome to LOC! :cheers:

:) Thanks for the welcome, excited to see how this forum goes. I guess the pros outweigh the cons, from what I understand the starfire pearl w/ ivory and loaded options is a rare and desirable combo. The 121k miles is a little scary at first but I know any Toyota product will last long well over 150k, 200k..etc. They are asking $19,988 so it is a good deal as it is but I think I can kick it down to $18.5. The vehicle will be used daily and will be used to tow a 2-ton boat occasionally.

The miles wouldn't worry me much...however I only keep cars a few years and trade or sell well before I get too many miles on them. My GX460 has just hit 40,000 miles and I think we are going to keep it maybe for one more year but I am considering getting a extended warranty and just keeping it...since it is the kid hauler! But I guess it is all up to what my tax guy tells me when that time comes! :lol: I know many people that have 200k + on theirs.