Trouble Starting Car

BASSMANPETE

I have a 1998 Lexus ES300 I went to start the car and got a clicking sound. I have a new battery and the alternator is good. I noticed that the radio is not holding the stations it is a soundstream system. I looked in the manual it says when engine is off and the stations reset it is the accessories connection. I had pumped the brake and it started up with a hesitation can anybody tell me what the story is and how I can solve the problem.

I have a 98 Lexus ES300 I have a new battery and the alternator is good. I tried to start my car and I get a clicking noise. I also, noticed my car stereo system did have the stations still set. It is a soundstream system any ways I looked in the manual and it says the accessories connection to the battery is not right. I tried to move some wires and the car started but after a while it started clicking again. So my wife actually stepped on brake pedal and the car started up with some hesitation has this happened to anyone and if so what can I do