Service Manual

Just purchased a 2009 rx 350 with 100,00km. I have been looking for a service manual or repair manual but e-bay wants 800.00 for shop manuals-no way. I like to do my own maintenance service but would like to find a routine maintenance guide,,,,like a Haynes manual. Does anyone have any suggestions? No luck on google,,I use six speed forum for my Porsche and it's great. Hopefully this forum can help me out.

Thanks

Hi Norm,

Sounds like the manuals on e-bay are printed in gold leaf!. If your not able to find what you want on Google I'm not really sure what to tell you. Usually there is always a number of vendors who sell service manuals for about any thing.

Try going to the top of the page and do a search for service/repair manuals rx350 2009. There is always someone looking for the same thing as you and you may find a thread with a link to a source.

Paul

A US$15 2-day subscription to https://techinfo.toyota.com should provide what you need as long as you have time to download and organize the reference materials which I think, from my limited experience with it, are all in PDF format. The techinfo website was formerly available only to U.S. residents .... noticed in the past year that it had been opened to Canadians.

A US$15 2-day subscription to https://techinfo.toyota.com should provide what you need as long as you have time to download and organize the reference materials which I think, from my limited experience with it, are all in PDF format. The techinfo website was formerly available only to U.S. residents .... noticed in the past year that it had been opened to Canadians.

Thanks a lot friend. That is good information to know. I'll save it.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS, I FOUND IT. Cost 15$

Under,,,,,,,,,,,,,TIS--------Library------- reference information----owner------scheduled maintenance guide

I was also able to download it in PDF.

Don't stop there if you have the time and a fast internet connection. You might someday like to have the repair and wiring manuals and other references such as accessory installation guides.