Want To Buy Rx350 In Dfw Area

• First Name:Tom
  • Model: rx350
  • Year: 2010

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 AM

Hello to everyone, I'm a new member from West Texas and very happy to be here. I would like to ask for your help/advice about buying a used 2010 RX350 for my wife. We live about 150 miles west of DFW, so I am planning a visit to area dealers to buy a RX350. I've done some research and picked the 2010 RX350 because of the upgrades in that model. I am looking for Premium package with mileage 45,000 to 60,000 in the black or pearl color. What are the chances that I can buy one for $25,000 +ttl? I know it's difficult to anticipate what any dealer might accept, but do ya'll think i might be able to buy one at this price? Its also cash and no trade. Any and all comments/advice appreciated. Are there any owners of 2010 RX350's that can tell me what to watch out for when I am looking? Thanks

You chances of buying a 2010 RX350 at the price you want to pay appear to be low to non-existent based on the prices shown for thirty 2010 RX350's on Sewell's website: http://www.sewelllexus-dallas.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=preowned

You might as well stay home unless you can come up with $5,000 to $10,000 more.