What Should I Pay For This 2013 Rx350 With The Following Options? And

I am looking at buying a new Lexus RX350 in the next couple of weeks. I live in Memphis, TN. I have built the car in Lexus.com and here is the summary. I will not be financing the car either. Also, are there any options that I should look into, or not get?

Vehicle Summary

RX 350 FWD | 2013

Base MSRP $39,660 Navigation System with Backup Camera Package with Additional Options $8,220 Remote engine starter [1] $499 Glass breakage sensor $329 Paint protection film [2] $429 Roof rack - cross bars [3] $259 Towing equipment tow hitch receiver [4][5] $650 Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee $895 Total MSRP $50,941
COLORS
  • Starfire Pearl
  • Parchment Leather Espresso Bird's Eye Maple
PACKAGE
  • Package C: Navigation System with Backup Camera Package with Additional Options
    • Navigation System [6]
    • Remote Touch [7] Device
    • Voice command
    • LCD display
    • Integrated backup camera [8]
    • Enhanced Bluetooth® technology [9]
    • NavTraffic™ [10][11]
    • NavWeather™ [10][11]
    • Sports and Stocks [10][11]
    • Lexus Enform® [12][13]
    • Leather-trimmed interior
    • Lexus Memory System
    • Power moonroof
    • Rear-armrest storage compartment with cover
    • Electrochromic (auto-dimming) outside mirrors
    • Heated and ventilated front seats
    • High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with dynamic auto leveling
    • Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
    • Transmission cooler
    • Heavy-duty alternator
    • Heavy-duty radiator
    • Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    • Intuitive Parking Assist
    • 19-inch 7-spoke aluminum alloy wheels [14]
ACCESSORIES
  • Remote engine starter [1]
  • Glass breakage sensor
  • Paint protection film [2]
  • Roof rack - cross bars [3]
  • Towing equipment tow hitch receiver [4][5]

What do you think I should pay on this? I currently have a 2003 Lexus RX300. It currently has 160k miles and it is in fair shape(driven by a woman). It was fully loaded at the time. What should I expect for trade in value? Thanks for all the help!

I don't think you missed an option offered for the RX. This is truly a "Loaded" set of wheels.

As you know, there is no magic number a dealer will accept for your trade in or against the MSRP of the new one. These values also differ by region and zip cod, also by how hungry the dealer is that particular month to fill his used car lot and to sell an RX out of inventory versus ordering one.

My experiance in trying to get a starting point from wich to evaluate bargining points, has been to use either Kelleys Blue Book or Edmunds car values. Both are on line. You input your data for the new car and you will get the dealers invoice, MSRP, and fair market value. The same process is used for your trade-in. I reccomend you use both services and compare the information for an average to bargain with. Also, their are online auctions for new and used car from which you can get an idea of what 2013 RX's are going for at wholesale prices.