More Negative Camber On Ucf10 Celsior/ls400

gach2

Im trying to get more negative camber out of my ucf10 celsior for the rears.

Currently have -5 degrees after getting my alignment shop to max it using the stock components at the lowest point.

Not too happy with that and more neg camber (around 8degrees)

Just wondering what aftermarket arms are out there

Or if there are any other compenents i could use to achieve this amount of camber?

searched online but cant really find anyone stocking parts for ucf10 (mostly ucf20s +)

thanks

Do you mean a full eight degrees or .8 (decimal 8) degrees? There is no technical reason for 8 in terms of handling so I suppose you're doing it for looks?

An 11 inch wide wheel on a 1990 LS? The rear wheels on my Corvette are only 10! And it has 295 wide tires!

This may not be the site for you......

thanks for your opinion, but i would like some useful facts relevant to my question

i believe this is a great site to post as it is lexus specific

as for 11 inch they will fit a ls400 easy with higher offset (anything over 30 with 235 tyres) although im going for 0 offset and i would most likely run 225 tyres)

as for too much camber, it isnt much of a problem as id want -8 degrees on the ground which would be around -4/5 at driving height (currently have -5.5 on ground and - 1.8 at driving height on stock components though i have full aftermarket air suspension)

anyone here be able to provide any info?

also would uc20 rca fit ucf10

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure Megan and Battle make rear camber arms for te 1st gen. I would email a vendor on club lexus or here and ask. Megan has bad info on the site sometimes like coils listing only for the ucf20 when they also fit and were prototyped on the ucf10.