Gx470 Vs. Sequoia Vs. Jeep Grand Cherokee

aimcat

My husband and I currently have a 12 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4door) we love it but we have a large loan on it and we just want to get rid of it (trade in) and move back in payment to free up some money to allow us to get a loan for our business. We have been looking at a few SUVs that meet our budget and are at dealers that will give us what we need in our Jeep. A few are Sequoias either limited or SR5, which I am not sure which is the biggest difference? One we are looking at is an 06 SR5, 90k miles, Sport Edition? Or so it says it is. It has leather, sunroof, etc. Pretty loaded. The next we are looking at is an 06-07 Lexus GX470. One has 95k other has 115k. And lastly we are looking at a 2011 Jeep GC, leather, and options, just no sunroof with 52k miles. We want a vehicle that will last us 4-5 years, have minimal problems or maintenance issues, comfortable, and a good all around SUV. We just like SUVS, we don't have kids, just dogs, so all the space isn't necessary but we like it. We do road trips a lot and want space to pack luggage, dogs, etc. So any opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!