Test Drove The Es

Went to dealership in Houston today and test drove a loaded ES ... The fit and finish on the car is impeccable ... The ride was great, quiet, etc ... The only thing the car didn't have was the upgraded sound system; however, the sound system it came with was still amazing ... I don't see why people are on the forum are posting they hear wind noise, road noise from tires, etc as I didn't hear any of that in a 20 minute test drive ... It will be a while before I am ready to make the purchase but I will in the future ...

I also sat in a GS before I left and holy cow the inside of that car is beyond amazing ..

Went to dealership in Houston today and test drove a loaded ES ... The fit and finish on the car is impeccable ... The ride was great, quiet, etc ... The only thing the car didn't have was the upgraded sound system; however, the sound system it came with was still amazing ... I don't see why people are on the forum are posting they hear wind noise, road noise from tires, etc as I didn't hear any of that in a 20 minute test drive ... It will be a while before I am ready to make the purchase but I will in the future ...

I also sat in a GS before I left and holy cow the inside of that car is beyond amazing ..

Hey Brian,

I'm glad you liked the ES. I was pretty sure that once you drove one you would find out for yourself that it is a true luxury car,Well beyond the Buick. I have the premium sound system in my 2013 ES and I really enjoy it. I did however make one modification to fill out the bottom notes that to my ears, were weak. I put an additional amplifier and small suwoofer (8") in the trunk. To my hearing that really made a differance. I would love to have the Mark Levinson system but I also like to keep the $2,500. in my pocket.

Let us know when you make your purchase/lease and post some pics of your new baby!

Paul

• Like 1

Paul:

Hey there ... Ya, I actually listened to the sound system and than went in a car that had the Levinson system and honestly I could not tell a difference .. I know that sound system is awesome but honestly the one that comes with the ES that Lexus makes is pretty darn awesome as well ...

The next decision is color ... I think it will be the tanish exterior color or silver but than I can't decide whether to get black or tan interior ... I am not going to purchase for a while so I have plenty of time but I cannot decide ...

Now when I took a minute and sat inside the GS I could not believe how incredible that cabin is ... The ES is first rate but that GS is so nice but I don't think I want to spend the extra money for the GS ... Anyway, I will keep you posted ... Any more of your thoughts are always appreciate ..

Talk soon!

Brian