Is Lex Luther A Good Name For My Car?

I'm in the Dallas area and I ride a 1994 es300, the 2nd generation of Lexus. B) Never owning a toyota before I learn quick why Toyota are so hot. When everything is up to spec these cars ride real smooth even though the suspension is not like american cars like lincoln and cadaliac's they still are more reliable. Toyota's of the 80's were still better then our chevy's and way above buick's and was built to last a long time. Back then many people had Toyota trucks and scratch off 'ToTa' to leave 'Yo' on the tailgate who can remember that? in the 90's they brought in Lexus as the Luxury addition to the group as Ford had Lincoln for their Luxury. Not many got that Lexus was just a Toyota but word pass on as the 2nd generation got introduce. As Camary's had a total remake-over from the 80's edition. I bought mine from this guy for 1200$ :wub: , the engine need to be redone all sensors had to be replace, another transmission put in, new cables, clean out the intake, replace the cat. converter.replace the Oil pan, had to find why it was burning oil by a simple replacing the PVC valve. All the work i done to this car has paid off, it never let me down in hard pounding rain and hard blowing winter wind. Thus I name her Lex-Luther, well I was high when this thought came up being it's a Lexus so it stuck with me. Went to flee markets and purchase custom made car stickers :rolleyes: out on the bumper and door, back window and front windsheild. I get lot's of attention and few people even ask to take a picture of my car. Some ask why i did that ( didnt want they idea of me doing weed to spread) I just said i was bored and i love my car. I had it for 5 years now and maybe you seen me on the freeway jamming to my radio as my head rock back and forth . So all i have done to this car anyone think i'm just some kid with nothing else to do or some weird guy that wants attention? All I can say is that I love my car and even though Police pull me over thinking I may be in some gang, I will not give up my Lex Luther. :D

post-148769-0-12951600-1367977266_thumb.