2013 Gs350 Paint Issue

washlz

I really need everyones help! I purchased a 2013 GS350 in white and noticed 2 small spots on the hood where the paint is not smooth that are definitely under the clear coat. You cannot see them except under fluorescent lights. They are both smaller than a dime, but when I am in my garage I can see them and it drives me crazy. I took it to the dealer and pointed out one spot and they highly suggested I do not do anything. I just noticed the second spot tonight.

Would you do anything or just let it go?

Here is the kicker! They forgot to have me sign the purchase agreement and so I am suppose to go back tomorrow to do that and am thinking of asking for a different vehicle. I would have to get a different color because they dont have another one loaded like this one. I am thinking silver would be my choice even though I was originally totally against silver because I traded in a 2011 BMW 528i in titanium silver.

This is my first post and I would really appreciate everyones input. Yes, I am a girl!

Welcome!

1. Will it always bug you?...demand a new one,and just be patient enoungh to wait until it comes in.

2. If you'll eventually forget about it, demand a discount or that they re-paint the hood.

When your paying this kind of money your paying for the best and that is exactly what they advertise.

It is also under warrannty from the minute you sign that aggrement.

Let us know how things turn out.

Paul