Nakamichi Amplifier Gone!

geetz

Hi to All!! My real name is Joey (geetz) and I'm a new member as of today!!....Just want to tell everyone that I just bought a BEAUTY....This 95' SC 400 is (was) a 1 owner GEM!! Only 82,000 1 owner (before me of course!!) miles, and this is my 4th.....yes 4th. SC 400 that I've owned...Not 1 scratch on her and I have only one problem to solve...That is my NaKamichi amplifier is GONE...not working, and I'm wondering if anyone out there in "Lexus Land" could sell me an amplifier for my new vehicle....Any year amp between a 92' SC 400-and a 98" SC 400 amplifier will work on my Nakamichi in my new SC...so can anyone sell me an amp. at a reasonable price?? I await response...Thanx...From Joey (geetz)

I see three on eBay right now and I could probably find more if I checked the used car radio suppliers I know about.

Are you sure the amp is the problem? When the Nakamichi in my LS400 went dead everyone said the problem was the amp but it was instead in the head unit.