Siphoning Gas From 1990 Lexus Ls 400

amayes

I bought some cheap gas Saturday afternoon and within 5 minutes my car was hesitating and eventually stopped on me. I called AAA and the driver mentioned how there are some crooked station owners who may water down their gas. My car was running just fine the night before and even before I headed to the station. I only put in just under 3 gallons and would like to siphon it out. I called one mechanic and he mentioned something about car manufacturers installing roll over valves to prevent siphoning. Is there a drain valve on the tank or is there a way to siphon it out? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Remove the fuel pipe from the fuel rail,it's a banjo union.

Place the fuel pipe into a suitable container.

Open the engine bay diagnostic port and connect two wires to the +B terminal and the FP terminals (use single core wire just push into the terminals and make them 3 feet long each)

Hold the 2 wires together away from the car to avoid sparks near the container.

The fuel pump will then run and pump the bad gas into the container, keep an eye on the container so it doesn't overflow and empty as required.

Keep doing this until the tank is emptied.