New Review Of 2013 - Es350

pj8708

"AOL-AUTO" released this review of the new 2013 - ES350 today. Overall their very positive about the new buggy. They espcialy praised the platform changes and the excellent interior.

Read on and post your opinion after you have read the article.

http://autos.aol.com/gallery/2013-lexus-es-review/

Interesting reivew. I enjoy reading all of the different reviews on the new ES you see a wide range of opinions.

In general, it seems like reviewers for enthusiast oriented sources aren't too hot on the car and the more consumer oriented sources seem to like it better.

It's been that way with the current gen too.

• 5 weeks later...

Interesting reivew. I enjoy reading all of the different reviews on the new ES you see a wide range of opinions.

In general, it seems like reviewers for enthusiast oriented sources aren't too hot on the car and the more consumer oriented sources seem to like it better.

It's been that way with the current gen too.

This is so very true; and the reason for this I think is because the enthusiasts want the ES 350 to fulfill a mission other than the one it is intended for. This is meant to be a plush, quiet, comfortable and reliable car; and as far as I'm concerned, it's mission accomplished for Lexus once again; and I have no doubt that the ES will continue to be a top seller, if not the top seller, in its market segment.

• 4 weeks later...