Looking For This Minor Piece For '09 Is250

I got a decent deal on memorial day for my '09 is250 fully loaded with AWD and 13,100 miles ( $28k after tax and extended warranty until 2016 or 75k miles) I checked almost everything when i saw the car at the lexus dealer in Queens, NY. The one thing that i noticed almost a week after owning the car was that it was missing this rubber/plastic piece that is directly next to the fog lights. It has it on one side but not the other. I'm sure its a cheap piece to buy, but my question is WHERE? I could probably just go back to the dealer and see if they could order it for me, but I wanted to see if I could just get it myself online somewhere, but I dont know what it's called!! lol, I googled everything and can't find this specific piece. I'm attatching a pic of it ( not my car btw, i just found this online). Disregard the whole chrome thingy, the focus is on the black rubber/plastic piece..where can I order this? THANKS!

%21ByHtINgEGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKk%21EwTv10tdJBMQcbC4%29s%21%7E%7E_1_2559_1.JPG

The part is called "COVER, FRONT BUMPER GUARD". You can find sources by Googling the part number but it might be less expensive to buy it from a Lexus dealer rather than pay minimum shipping costs some online sellers charge.

post-2157-0-48855100-1340761521_thumb.jp

I went ahead an just ordered it from lexuspartsnow.com for $17 after shipping . You are right though , *BLEEP*s get their money on shipping. The part itself is only $5, shipping was $12? lol, its all good though I'm too lazy to go to the dealer.