Maintainance Required Light

My 07 RX350 maintenance required light turned on, i just have it changed oil 3 months ago with 3500 miles remaining for the next scheduled oil change. How do you reset this warning light? I checked the owner's manual it doesn't say about resetting the maintenance required warning light.

My 07 RX350 maintenance required light turned on, i just have it changed oil 3 months ago with 3500 miles remaining for the next scheduled oil change. How do you reset this warning light? I checked the owner's manual it doesn't say about resetting the maintenance required warning light.

Enter the car, close the door. Make sure your speedometer trip odo reading reads your true mileage, not either of the trip mileage. Turn car off and remove key. Press and hold down the trip odo button on the left of the steering column (the button you use to toggle between true mileage, Trip A and Trip B ). At the same time, insert key into ignition and turn to ACC. If you look at the gauge cluster you should see the mileage turn to a set of dashes that will blink. Wait until the dashes disappear and you're done!