Headlight Goes Off And On

rfxturner

Just picked up a is300 - love it....but the driver side light goes off every now and then....after reading the forums, i have come to terms its the ballast. wanted to change it myself....however, is it easy to do and where can i pick one up besides ebay? is it the piece that is labeled " electronic control gear"

Just picked up a is300 - love it....but the driver side light goes off every now and then....after reading the forums, i have come to terms its the ballast. wanted to change it myself....however, is it easy to do and where can i pick one up besides ebay? is it the piece that is labeled " electronic control gear"

Good day Evan and welcome to your Lexus Owners Club

.My suggestion is trying a Lesus dealer/supplier in Dallas, TX. (Sewellparts.com) who has a large inventory of Lexus parts. In addition, they give a good discount to Lexus Owners Club members. When you sign on just indicate that your an LOC member.

Maybe some others will jump in here and have some other ideas for ballast sources.