Greetings And Salutations!

Daktah

Looking forward to contributing to what seems like a well established forum. Thanks for having me. I have owned 2 Lexus:

- a 95 ES300 from Jun 97-Jul 02

- current owner of a 99 es300 since Jul 02

I have had good success with my cars except for the 95 es300 which I unfortunately wrote off in an accident. The car did save me as I did not even have a scratch - thanks airbags!

I have a great mechanic which I will gladly recommend and share with anyone in the Toronto area.

I am looking for replacement summer tires 215 50 R17 and just created a post. Low cost, long wear and good handling. Thanks and please let me know what I can contribute. Just ask away!

Welcome Leaton, and welcome to the Club. We're glad your here . For suggestions on summer tires, check out our search feature. There is quite a bit of information there.

Paul

Recently purchased a 2001 LX 470 with 102K miles . Needs some Elecctronic attention but I am pleased with the condition of the vehicle. I also own a 2006 LS with 80K and love the ride and amenities. I reside in Murphy,Tx a pebble throw from Plano,Tx and am looking forward to correspondence with other LX members in the area. I am retired and hope this SUV will be my last purchase and addresses my boat towing needs and hauling needs.