Mudflaps For 2011 Es350

Rpauff

I am looking for some mudflaps for my 2011 ES 350. The road dirt just flies all over the car and really does a job on the mirrors. Are there really good fitting mudflaps which do not require drilling holes for both front and rear? I find it strange that Toyota supplies them for their Camries, Corollas, etc. and not for the Lexus. I would prefer some suppliers from Canada as I live in New Brunswick on the east coast. Many thanks.

Yes, it is odd that OEM mudflaps are not available for the ES350. It might be because the ES is sold in relatively few world markets and not in Europe where OEM mudflaps are expected and have usually been standard on or available for most Lexus models.

Here is a thread on ClubLexus where someone installed aftermarket mudflaps behind the front wheels: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/es350/604857-mud-flaps-installed.html

And here is an eBay seller of aftermarket mudflaps that supposedly fit an ES350: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Splash-Guard-Mud-Flaps-Lexus-ES350-/400280027723?fits=Model:ES350&hash=item5d328c824b&item=400280027723&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

If OEM mudflaps were available for the ES350, a Canadian Lexus dealer would likely have them. Mudflaps weren't available from U.S. Lexus dealers for my 00 LS400 so I bought a set from a Lexus dealer in Victoria BC.

Thank you so much 1990LS400. I like the ones from the thread on LexusClub for aftermarket mudflaps. I will continue to look on line and maybe find some other types. Thanks again.