Vsc Light On, Remote Key Doesn't Lock/unlock Etc.

VSC light on, remote key doesn't lock/unlock etc.

Clock and gas mileage rest each time after restarting, power window auto does not function, power back door only functions when the engine is working, power telescopic steering does not move while removing the key, Home link does not work.

All these items working separately and it seems that all are symptoms of one problem. my guess is a blown fuse or problem with ECU programing

This happened after I did a crazy job! I was trying to instal a hook on the plastic wall of the trunk and I drived my screw right into a bundle wires. It has definitely caused a short circuit. I opened the plastic panels and isolated all wires again but the problem didn't solve.

Any advice/solution is appreciated

thanks

How hard/easy does the starter turn over..for how long.

Indications are that your 12 volt supply voltage is dropping to ZIP when you engage the starter.

VSC relies on the ABS pumpmotor to supply brake fluid pressure and if the battery is even slightly low(***) you will get that fault.

*** Low in voltage may not mean low in state of charge. You might have a shorted battery cell in which case the remaining 5 cells will get charged to ~13 volts when the alternator is being used but will drop significantly otherwise. That lower voltage, 5 cells fully charged, will still start the car but be below the leve needed for the electronics without the engine running.

I would start by cleaning and burnishing the battery posts and connections. A poor battery connection will oftentimes cause the voltage from the battery to dip to ZIP the first instant the starter is engaged but then the connection resistance will break down and now the starter will turn over. But in that brief instance the system had ZERO volts.